"Art is my vehicle through life; may we share the ride together." Ron Wickersham

Sunday, April 10, 2016

Documented Life unPlanner 2016 - Catching up on March

I've managed to stay caught up on working in the actual planner, but not on posting my progress on the blog. So here are the remaining weeks of March.


The top PAC below is from Week 3; the bottom one is from Week 4 - celebrating white space. I used Rae Missigman's marbling technique this week using shaving cream and alcohol inks. So fun and I marbled lots of cardstock pieces using up the mixture.  I cut down a 4-pocket page protector and used washi tape and paper for the edges.



The last week only consisted of four days, so I cut apart a full calendar sheet.  Below is the front where I added some stamping with white ink as well as a photo of Mitchell since I was babysitting him those days.


On the back I journaled about the month - so much going on!



I am loving the "Monthly Pocket Picks" where we recap the little moments of the month that were special to us. I've added some photos of my little ones since we spent time with all of them in March, a "lucky" shaker pocket for St. Patrick's Day and a portion of the church bulletin for Easter.



I've used the black tag before and love the look of it with photos and doodles with a white pen.  I also added some photos of fun purchases I made during the month.




I'm ready for April!

1 comment:

Sue Kosec said...

That very first image? LOVE it ... it just screams "happy" to me.

Happiness is always a good thing.
xo
SuZeQ