"Art is my vehicle through life; may we share the ride together." Ron Wickersham

Wednesday, April 20, 2016

Documented Life unPlanner - April Weeks 3 and 4

I am calling last week (April 11-17) Week 3 as the first few days of April I considered as Week 1.

This was my Week 3 planner page - filled with flying to Austin to babysit the boys for a few days and catching up on writing instructions and prepping for two layouts I created for the LBH. I punched the little banners for the days of the week from the linings of security envelopes and stamped the numbers on.





And this is the current week (18-24). I scraped Dylusions paints in pink and purple over the entire calendar. To tone it down, I added the days in white and black and punched half-circles from black dot paper for the dates. I also painted large white scallops in the center of the page to break up some of the color. This page isn't completed yet as we are leaving tomorrow for Austin to celebrate little Mitchell's first birthday. (His birthday isn't until May 1 but everyone could make it this weekend so we are celebrating early. All of my kids are flying in for this and all four grand boys will be together. It will be such fun!)




The "List Ten" for April is to list ten special guests you would like to have lunch with. There were so many to list, I could have gone on and on! On the back of the list I printed a "to do" list on kraft paper as I have quite a lot to keep track of right now. Hope this will help me get things done!






2 comments:

Julie said...

Your artwork is beautiful, as it always is, Susan. Love your colors and scallops and tidbits that draw my eye to explore all the elements. I like to see weeks that have my name on them, like "playday with Julie" so we have to get back to scheduling time together! And, I'm sure your round table guests must include me, the commoner! Ha! Inspirational work...always love to see your work~

Sue Kosec said...

As always, love what you've done. It'll be sooooooooo much fun birthday party-ing with everybody on board.

Enjoy!
xo
SuZeQ