"Art is my vehicle through life; may we share the ride together." Ron Wickersham

Saturday, November 19, 2016

DLP unPlanner - November - Week 1

Hello from Albuquerque! We are busy with two littles this weekend. They have way
 too much energy!

This is my weekly spread for the first week of November. I stamped many fall leaves for the background and added some paper strips. The leaf in the lower right corner is a metal one I received in a swap. I thought it looked perfect on this page! The days of the week are the Art-to-the-5th stamps that came in the original kit. I love them but can only use on the first weeks as they only go through #10.



This week's PAC art challenge was to add something from the bottom of your purse or wallet. I found an old receipt which I cut up and painted for the hearts. I also used the bar code strip at the bottom but when I covered it with gel medium, much of the ink came off. I then added some glitter tape over it.  The background is a "dirty" paper towel that I scrunched and glued to the card base. I love all the random fall colors.


Note - the "smudge" that appears in the center of the smaller heart must be a light reflection since it's not on the original.

1 comment:

Sue Kosec said...

Smudge or no smudge ... I love this one. Anything "hearts" - well, you got me.

Happy He{art}ing!
xo
SuZeQ