"Art is my vehicle through life; may we share the ride together." Ron Wickersham

Saturday, November 5, 2016

Life Happens...

I cannot believe I've neglected this blog for almost a month! Life has been crazy busy all through October!

The kids gifted Bill and I Bob Dylan concert tickets on the 18th for our August birthdays so we were back in Albuquerque for a few days that week and took the boys to the pumpkin patch. A few days after returning, I left for a ten-day art retreat with eight friends, all but one of whom I met online. From there, we visited the other grand boys in Austin for Halloween - yet another pumpkin patch, carving pumpkins and trick-or-treating. Arrived home a few days ago and have been playing catch-up since!

Here are a few Halloween photos until I can get some art posted.


Carl and Mitchell carving pumpkins

4-yr old boredom with photo-taking

Carl as Ironman

Mitchell as Bevo - enthralled with pumpkins this year

Kelly and Josh dressed up as "Nosy Neighbors" - Carl made his spider hat in school and
decided to wear it trick-or-treating instead of his mask
Mitchell loved trick-or-treating


Drew was an EMT - John dressed as a banana

Grant was a fireman


Candy - the best part!

What a mess!

2 comments:

Sue Kosec said...

Been wondering ...

You had an excellent excuse for not posting. I know you had the best month ever.

Now looking forward to some of your art!
xo
SuZeQ

Team Clark said...

Aren't they all just darling! How fun and precious. Hugs, Autumn