"Art is my vehicle through life; may we share the ride together." Ron Wickersham

Monday, February 13, 2017

Life Documented 2017 - First two weeks of Feb.

February Monthly Calendar Page




This is my monthly calendar for February, using watercolors, washi tapes and a felt heart sticker. The dates are written on punched card stock hearts.



First Week - days 1-4





For this spread I used watercolors on the backgrounds. On the left page I used days-of-the-week stickers and stamped dates, some washi tape and photos printed on my new Polaroid Zip Mobile Printer (love that for journaling!). The right page has a flower and butterfly cut from napkins and decoupaged on. The girl with balloons is a favorite of mine - cut from a notepad from the $1 Spot at Target.



Second Week





The backgrounds on this spread were done in acrylic paints. I also used some stencils. The dividers between the days are made with a new thin washi tape (Jane Davenport Mixed Media line). I stamped the days and numbers. For the right page I collaged bits of an artist paper download, added the blue circles with paint on my fingertips and then enhanced everything with white and black pen doodling.

2 comments:

Sue Kosec said...

Always fun to see what you've come up with. Always a delightful surprise, too.

Way to go ...
xo
SuZeQ

SewPaperPaint said...

Your planner is THE coolest Susan! Great pages. Hugs, Autumn