"Art is my vehicle through life; may we share the ride together." Ron Wickersham

Thursday, January 7, 2021

Christmas Loaded Pocket Swap

Before Christmas I participated in a "loaded pocket" swap. The pockets were to be received before Christmas and opened Christmas Day but didn't have to contain holiday items.

The pockets were made from a 12" x 12" double-sided patterned paper and had a double pocket on the front. On the back you could add optional pockets or a belly band to hold extra goodies. I can't remember the exact tutorial we used to make these but there are several online if you do a search.

In the rush of the holidays I forgot to take photos of the one I made but this is the one I received. It was jam packed with lots of fun items ranging from handmade tags and a notepad folio to a brush pen, transfer pen, winter ATC kit and lots, lots more.



Front



Back


 
These are so fun and easy to make. They can be adapted for any occasion an
are a pretty way to give a gift. 

No comments: