"Art is my vehicle through life; may we share the ride together." Ron Wickersham

Sunday, January 3, 2021

December Daily - Days 23-25

 Happy New Year! I hope everyone had a happy holiday! Now we can move forward with a new year filled with hope and an end to the pandemic.  

I am now catching up with the last few days of my December Daily.


Day 23



On this page I attached a window folded pocket made from two #10
 window envelopes. I cut off a bit of the end of both envelopes
 without the window and folded both in half. I nestled them together,
inserted some images and "confetti" between the two windows and
glued them together forming a shaker-like flap. The other halves
were glued together to form a side pocket, the back of which was glued
to the page. Then everything was covered with paper scraps and I made
a journal card for photos.




Here you can see inside the "booklet" showing the pocket and card.
I love how this turned out and it's a very simple way to make a 
shaker card.


Day 24


I did a double-page spread for Christmas Eve using a belly band on
the right page and a side tuck from a journal card on the left page.
The tag has photos on the back and the journal card has journaling
about what we did that day.


Christmas Day



This is another double-page spread with a pocket and tag on the 
right page. I added photos, washi tape and a wide ribbon on the left page.
The right page has a tag on which I journaled. The circle opening shows
a handprinted scene on muslin mounted on a small tag which I 
received in a Christmas swap this year.

No comments: