"Art is my vehicle through life; may we share the ride together." Ron Wickersham

Saturday, January 9, 2021

December Daily - final days #26-31

I've finally completed my 2020 December Daily! As you can see below, it has grown tremendously since I the beginning of the month. It's quite "gator-mouthed" now.




Days 26 & 27



Day 26 has mostly photos, along with a strip of washi tape
and a glittery ribbon.

Day 27 has a belly band made with a plaid ribbon, a strip of
washi tape along the bottom and a folded pocket inserted under
the band.




The pocket is made from a #10 window envelope. I glued down the flap and
sliced a thin piece off the right side (holding it vertically). Then I folded up the
bottom and cut it at an angle to form the small triangular pocket on the front.
After decorating with scraps of papers I added a journaling card to the large pocket.
It's made from the front of a cute gingerbread card I received this year.
The small square card is a watercolor I painted from an online tutorial and
it goes in the slanted pocket.


Days 29 &30




Day 28 has a journaling spot made from a lined scrapbook paper
and a printed bow embellishment. 
Day 29 is a tag flip attached with a strip of washi tape and has
a "whale' punch tab. Below shows the tag open with journaling and
photos.



Day 31 (New Year's Eve)


Last page! We were still at our daughter's house and had
a very quiet NYE. I added a small card stock block for
brief journaling, some washi tape and a velvet bow.

Now looking forward to making another next year!

No comments: