"Art is my vehicle through life; may we share the ride together." Ron Wickersham

Tuesday, March 27, 2007

Challenges

I love challenges. They pose certain limitations within which you must create and force you to focus on specific items. Here are a few cards I've made for a "stamping only" challenge . I used the grid technique for these where you mask off different sections, stamp and stipple, then move to another section and do the same. This is a simple way of achieving an intricate-looking collage. This is one I made for a "no adhesive" challenge. You can see I used many different attachment methods: paper clips, staples, office file paper fastener, brads and string.


For this, I adhered a paper napkin on the right side of the center-opening card and then stamped the floral image over it.



.







1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That first card looks familiar. *wink* I am lucky enough to have been given that same design. Thanks Susan!