"Art is my vehicle through life; may we share the ride together." Ron Wickersham

Friday, March 30, 2007

Completed Puzzle



My last piece from the puzzle swap I mentioned in a previous post finally arrived - it only took 13 days from Tucson to Ft. Worth (?). I am delighted with the final result. My theme was "faces" and everyone in the swap interpreted it so differently. Every piece is unique. I love it! The frame was a challenge as everything seemed to compete with all the details of the pieces. I finally settled on a light brown stain overstamped with a slightly darker brown. The back is just covered with a patterned paper that I thought went well with both the theme and the color scheme. I am now proudly displaying this on an easel!

1 comment:

liannallama said...

oh, what pretty inchies! And I love the idea of displaying your puzzle--it looks wonderful!