"Art is my vehicle through life; may we share the ride together." Ron Wickersham

Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Finished!


This will be my last post until next Monday. I will be leaving tomorrow for an art retreat and stamp convention - yippee!


Finished my last color page last night - this one is "verdigris and copper/bronze." I faux painted the background on watercolor paper, then added various papers, stamps, an image of a sad little girl and copper mesh fabric and a copper mesh tag. The nest is strips of text paper glued haphazardly.


It's somewhat of a relief to be done with the eleven pages and four month swap, but it's been a great challenge and lots of fun. I can't wait to receive the pages that were done for me (violet and yellow-green color scheme) - they should be arriving soon - and then assembling them into some kind of book. Another challenge!

No comments: