"Art is my vehicle through life; may we share the ride together." Ron Wickersham

Saturday, July 14, 2007

MIA

I can't believe it's been almost a week since my last post. Life has just gotten too busy around here.


I'm scurrying to finish my last two pages for the color swap. They are supposed to be mailed by Sunday, but these two are for friends I will see next week, so I have a few extra days! I'm also trying to get ready for a stamping retreat next Thursday through Sunday with an online group. (Our list "mom", Jeri, has a blog - Artful Gathering - which you can access from my favorite links.) Along with the retreat, we will all be attending the Heirloom stamp convention in Grapevine that weekend. Can't wait!!


Also received July's ZNE Design Team assignment - we have to make two art pieces, one of which has to be an ATC, using images from new collage sheets which will be offered in the ZNE shop soon. My sheet was "Bowl of cherries" and included the background, little girl, and heart which I used on this ATC. Note - the black is the background I scanned it on. Still have one more to go!

No comments: