"Art is my vehicle through life; may we share the ride together." Ron Wickersham

Monday, July 16, 2007

Honeydew and Canteloupe



Now don't those sound yummy? Actually, it's the color scheme of the color page I just finished. This one is for Jeri and she has been in a shabby chic phase lately, so I tried to make this "vintagey." I love these images of little girls (from Lisa's Altered Art collage sheets - available at her e-bay store: www.stores.ebay.com/Lisas-Altered-Art ) and used them as my theme.
This didn't scan well because of the several buttons that I added. I also used sheet music, a silk flower, real lace, a chipboard "I" and a scherenschnitte lace laser cut frame I bought at a recent scrapbook convention. This is the tenth of eleven pages I am doing. Deadline for the last one is in two days as I will be hand-delivering to the recipient at a retreat we are both attending. I need to get busy!

No comments: