"Art is my vehicle through life; may we share the ride together." Ron Wickersham

Saturday, July 28, 2007

Second "ZNE" design team assignment for July


This is the second piece I made for the ZNE July assignment, which was to use images from one of their new collage sheets to make an ATC and one other artwork.
This is a 4" x 4" collage using the woman's image from the "Bowl of Cherries" collage sheet. For the background I sprayed Ranger Colorwashes (Butterscotch and Cranberry) over a piece of lace on cardstock. When the lace was removed, the pattern remained as the lace resisted the inks. I then adhered the vintage ad, the lady's image and torn pieces of red foil from Dove chocolates. The best part was being able to eat the art supplies! This is due the end of the month - I'm in just under the wire!

1 comment:

Linda Manning Findley said...

Very good Susan and I see I created a monster by making you eat your art supplies at the Gathering .... lol ... Linda F