"Art is my vehicle through life; may we share the ride together." Ron Wickersham

Saturday, April 3, 2010

April Project of the Month - Anthologies website

This is the card I made for the April Project of the Month on the Anthologies website (www.anthologiesbyme.com). Complete instructions are now up on the website in pdf format so that you can print them out if you wish. Any patterned paper can be used - I used a double-sided paper from one of Jillybean Soup's new spring lines. I love the soft, springy colors. This uses the new Tim Holtz Alterations Dies - the birdcage and bird and the two scallops. These worked very well in the Cuttlebug using only the two "B" plates. This pleased me as I won't have to buy another machine in order to use them!


2 comments:

Robin said...

This card is so cool! Love that birdcage and bird.

Linda Manning Findley said...

Great card ....... love Tim's die cuts .... Linda F