"Art is my vehicle through life; may we share the ride together." Ron Wickersham

Friday, April 16, 2010

Babies!

Five to be exact. Momma bird did find her way back from the backyard to her nest on the front door after her adventure inside. I checked the nest yesterday and found the newly hatched babies - the nest so full of "fluff" that you can't distinguish one from the other. I dare not disturb them and disrupt nature's course. But I'm wondering how long it takes them to grow enough to learn to fly and leave home. My doggie is very confused as to why we are not using the front door!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Congratulations! Get a picture or two. Baby birds are so cute.

Rhonda

Sarah said...

Does this mean that the "ah, cute little nest" feeling is back? I'll have to say that it is fascinating to get to watch the whole scenario up close and personal. Enjoy!

Jennifer Yates said...

oh how sweet! you must get some pics to scrap!!! :))