The back has more art words made from alpha stamps.
This is a peek inside the front cover and also shows an example of one of the divider pages. Patterned paper was adhered to the inside covers and the excess I cut off was used for pockets. The tag is stamped with a little art fairy stamp from Red Lead Studios which I love.
For divider pages, I tore two pages out of the book leaving about an inch at the spine. These pieces were glued together and then glued to the cardstock which was cut to size. I stamped all over with a very handy "stamp" - scrunched plastic wrap - for great texture! In the middle of each page I stamped various art stamps - this was a great project to use all those art-related stamps I collect. The tabs were made with a punch.
This was a fun project and I can't wait to start filling it with ideas.