"Art is my vehicle through life; may we share the ride together." Ron Wickersham

Saturday, April 24, 2010

What have I been doing this week?

I know it's been almost a week since I posted - I've been busier than ever this week getting new projects finished, preparing for Open House at the store today and yesterday, and teaching. Here are some sneak peeks of a few of my new class projects. (You will note I am not sharing photos of my art room - it looks like a tornado blew through!)








It's hard to believe, but one week from today my daughter will be getting married on a beach near Playa del Carmen, Mexico! Now that this week is over, I need to focus on wedding stuff, packing, etc... !


3 comments:

Vicki Chrisman said...

You are a busy girl!!

Sarah said...

Enjoyed visiting with you on Friday.

Jennifer Yates said...

You ARE busy Susan! LOVE the sneaks! Miss you guys but looking forward to working with the May kit!!! :))