"Art is my vehicle through life; may we share the ride together." Ron Wickersham

Thursday, April 1, 2010

Easter Cards

Easter snuck up on me this year! I just realized last Sunday that it was only a week away and scurried around to make my cards. Luckily I managed to get ten done and they are off in the mail now.

These were pretty simple. I used my new Stampin Up "Chocolate Bunny" stamp - isn't he cute? When I saw him in the catalog I just had to have him. Makes me think of all those chocolate bunnies in my Easter baskets years ago.

I mainly used alot of scraps and papers from some mat stacks I've had awhile. (I'm really trying hard this year to use up some of this stash.) Used some layering, ribbons, Stickles, oval punches for eggs, and some Cuttlebug embossing. The rabbits were all clear-embossed on either dark brown, medium brown or vanilla cardstock - I think they look like dark chocolate, milk chocolate and white chocolate bunnies, don't you?




















Happy Easter!

1 comment:

Robin said...

Yep, those bunnies look good enough to eat!! Great cards Susan!