"Art is my vehicle through life; may we share the ride together." Ron Wickersham

Saturday, January 24, 2009

CHA here I come!

Tomorrow is the big day - I leave bright and early for Anaheim to attend the winter CHA trade show. Can't wait. I will be blogging from there to give you some sneak peeks at what to expect in stores in the next few months.


Here is a quick little altered project I made a few days ago using one of those $1 magnetic calendar/notepads from Michael's. I edged it with silver Krylon pen and backed it with scalloped red cardstock. Since the notepad pages kept falling off the pad, I folded up the bottom of the cardstock to form a pocket, stamped a little flourish that was similar to the image on the notepad pages and tied with ribbon to secure. Two little glittery heart stickers at the top and a small binder clip at the top of the calendar with some ribbon scraps finished it off.

And now, I must really get packed and to bed for a few hours of sleep before tomorrow! Check back in to find out what cool things I discover at CHA!

1 comment:

Brenda said...

Pretty! Very Pretty!
Have a safe and wonderful trip!