"Art is my vehicle through life; may we share the ride together." Ron Wickersham

Sunday, June 13, 2010

And the winner is...

ME! After last week's convention I received an e-mail from Scrapbookpal.com that my name was drawn in their drawing. I was excited to hear that I'd won a Tombox adhesive runner and it arrived today.

My spirits were dampened, however, when my friend, Judy, announced she won not one, but two prizes. Check them out below...


I hate to complain, but geez...it doesn't seem fair!! Anyway, I'm happy for Judy. Then I found out that I had won a blog hop giveaway on my friend's blog - http://scrappingskylar.blogspot.com. Thank you, April, for this generous treasure trove of goodies! She even crocheted the yarn flower - awesome! Makes me feel way better.

4 comments:

Robin said...

Congrats on your win!

Sarah said...

What fun to win!! Congrats!!

April Hummert said...

You're welcome, Susan!!

JMeaux said...

I think you came out OK Susan w/your win on the blog hop!!!! Your winning goodies definitely look like more fun than bags!