"Art is my vehicle through life; may we share the ride together." Ron Wickersham

Sunday, June 20, 2010

Another Scrapbook in a Day

In May we offered a lovely Scrapbook in a Day class in which students created 20 8x8" pages in the 8-hr. class. The three of us instructors collaborated on the design using the same Moda fabrics, cardstock and patterned papers.

These are the seven pages I designed, in no particular order.














This was my favorite page. I love the egg fabric! The bird is chipboard cut with the Tim Holtz Alterations die, painted and Stickled.


3 comments:

Elaine Akers said...

Your pages are all beautiful,and just waiting for photo's to be added. Love the use of paper and fabrics. Great job.
Elaine Akers

JMeaux said...

Susan = these are beautiful - as always I love your style! Thanks so much for sharing! I love the egg fabric too - wondering if there's any left - was it at Anthologies?

April Hummert said...

This was a really fun SBIAD class. Thank you!!