"Art is my vehicle through life; may we share the ride together." Ron Wickersham

Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Anthologies Connection

It's June 1st and you know what that means...reveal day for the current month's kit at Anthologies! This kit is called "Take Flight" and includes papers from the Queen Bee collection of Pink Paislee, along with lots more fabulous goodies. Did I spy some screening, a wine cork and some funky yarn in those boxes? Fun, fun stuff. Check it all out on the Anthologies website here, order your kit before they are gone and spend some time perusing the fantastic gallery of projects created by the Connections Design Team this month!

I'll be MIA for the next few days. The Great American Scrapbook Convention is in town and I'm off to a 12-hour crop tomorrow and shopping on Thursday. Can't wait to see what's new - hope my pocketbook can stand it!

No comments: