"Art is my vehicle through life; may we share the ride together." Ron Wickersham

Tuesday, March 26, 2019

Altered Trading Coins

We just returned from the weekend in Austin celebrating our oldest grandson's 7th birthday! How in the world did that happen so fast?  He had a fun "Minecraft" themed party. His mom goes all out, making the decor herself, and even the refreshments were Minecraft-themed.  At the moment Carl says he doesn't like cake, so she made a three-layer ice cream cake frosted with Cool Whip. It was delicious!

I am behind in posting the Altered Trading Coins from my monthly swap.

February's theme was "umbrella."  These are the two coins I received.

Front - from Linda

Back - from Linda

Front - from Roxie

Back- from Roxie - she opened a real drink umbrella and adhered it to the coin

The theme for March was "Easter."  These are the two coins I made for my partners.





And the two I received.

From Joan

From Cindy

No comments: