"Art is my vehicle through life; may we share the ride together." Ron Wickersham

Wednesday, December 21, 2016

December Daily - four more days

Merry Christmas everyone!

I am scheduling this post ahead of time as we are leaving on the 21st for our Christmas vacation in San Miguel de Allende, Mexico. Our son, Will, and daughter, Dana, her husband and their two little boys will join us there for a week. It should be a relatively low key, relaxing time.

Here are four more days of the December Daily. I will be catching up on the days we will be gone once I get back. I should have plenty to document!

Dec. 18 and 19

left - paper, portions of the Legoland brochure and photos; right - tree made from washi tape strips, journal card from Heidi Swapp, stickers and Stickles

the #18 card is hinged with washi tape and opens to reveal journaling and the photos

Dec. 20 and 21

left side - paper, punched trees, stickers (used the horizontal lines of design to journal on); right - papers, washi tape, stickers, journal card from Heidi Swapp (I wrote on the diagonal lines of the stripe paper about leaving for Mexico)

I wish you and yours a happy and blessed Christmas. I'll be back in about a week!

1 comment:

Sue Kosec said...

You are so fortunate to have such a fun-filled December ... lends to a beautiful December Daily.

Have a wonderful trip and Merry Christmas to you and yours!
xo
SuZeQ