"Art is my vehicle through life; may we share the ride together." Ron Wickersham

Thursday, December 8, 2016

Documented Life unPlanner - December

Less than one month to go! We are now in our last month of this year's Documented 
Life unPlanner and I can't believe the year is almost over!

December Challenge:  Life Lessons - A Year Long Reflection



Here is the December divider page. I used the last of the Bo Bunny dividers and simply added some papers and a journal card for a pocket to hold the tag with the title for the month. I also colored the printed scallops with a Pitt pen.




I used a regular manila tag, covered with some Christmas patterned papers, for the title this month and hand-wrote the challenge.





The monthly calendar page is on the back of the divider.   I used a small tree punch for the dates.




Since Week 1 started on Thursday, I filled the upper left corner of the weekly view page with a layered journal card. The dates were stamped and white embossed over a green painted background. Washi tape and stickers completed the page. I still have the PAC to do...

1 comment:

Sue Kosec said...

Yes, we're at the end of 2016 ... where did the time go? Well, making art, that's where!

Great job, Susan.
xo
SuZeQ