"Art is my vehicle through life; may we share the ride together." Ron Wickersham

Thursday, February 12, 2009

Day 12

Only a few more days! I just love how everyone in this special swap has attended to all the details, even down to the tags, wrapping and numbering. There certainly have been no two alike! Christy sent hers in a red paper bag folded over and held together with these sweet Valentine stickers. Inside was this darling little painted, stamped and embellished wooden heart. I love how she swiped a bit of paint and glitter on the background under the sweet sticker - it really highlights the focal point. Isn't that shiny red heart with bling just the cutest?

Even the back was decorated. The addition of the mirror makes this very functional. I think it will go in my purse for last-minute lipstick touch-ups. Thanks so much Christy.
Only two more days...I'm so not ready for this to end!






No comments: