"Art is my vehicle through life; may we share the ride together." Ron Wickersham

Monday, February 9, 2009

Day 9

Today I unwrapped this pretty little package. The little heart tag is embossed and I love the kraft paper with red woodblock-looking hearts.
Inside was this very pretty pocket calendar! I love the romantic paper and that Love stamp.
Here's a better picture showing both the front and back. This is going to be so useful to carry in my purse! Thanks Diann! You can visit her blog here for more peeks at her artwork.

I don't want this swap to end. It's great to wake up to another day knowing you get to open another beautiful present.








2 comments:

Lisa Gatz said...

How lovely! I found your blog through a post mentioning your CHA pics. I thoroughly enjoyed them. I was there and have since met so many bloggers that were too!

Nice projects here on your site, too.

Sandra Evertson said...

Beautiful!
Sandra Evertson