"Art is my vehicle through life; may we share the ride together." Ron Wickersham

Monday, February 23, 2009

Nothing

That's what I did all weekend! I think I needed a creative break after being so busy last week.


I did make a run to the local Michael's - just have to use those coupons, you know! They had new $1 stamps out so I bought some spring and Easter stamps. I am really amazed at these $1 stamps - the rubber is well-cut and stamps well, especially when you consider the price. Aren't the bunny and chick cute?

Saturday's mail brought me a swap package - the challenge was to make any project using the word "love" as inspiration. Laurie made this very nice accordion coaster piece. She used the Bind-it-All wire bindings to assemble it. The letters are cut-outs behind which she put a shiny red paper or foil. The vintage picture behind the "o" is her uncle. I love it!

1 comment:

Brenda said...

Love the LOVE, and love the colors!