"Art is my vehicle through life; may we share the ride together." Ron Wickersham

Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Day 3

This is today's package from Nancy James - the tag is adorable. Love those white dots!


Inside was this little Valentine hanging. I just love this girl image - so very sweet! I'm sorry the pic doesn't show the true colors of this - the flash washed it out. But it is super darling in person! Check out more of her vintage art at her blog here - thanks Nancy!


Yesterday I finished the little notebook from the kit I'd recently purchased. I just love it - looking at it makes me happy. Who can go wrong with polka dots, red, white and black? Don't know who the couple is in the picture, but it makes me think of my parents back in the forties. Did I say I love this?


2 comments:

Vicki Chrisman said...

Your blog posts have been so packed with fun pretties to look at , I had to go back and check them all out again! What fun!
ps. did a mention.. how great it was to get to see you at CHA. Hugs to you my friend!

Diann said...

Susan, I love your little dotted journal too - how fun! I come often to look at all your ARTwork and really enjoyed the CHA pictures. I'm glad I'm in the 14 Days of Valentine swap with you!
Diann