"Art is my vehicle through life; may we share the ride together." Ron Wickersham

Sunday, December 28, 2008

Back to the Real World!

It's over! Our six days in paradise has come to an end. We returned last night and today has been spent catching up on all the stuff that accumulated while we were gone. Mexico was fantastic and we had a grand time! A wonderfully relaxing Christmas was had by all. I think I could get used to such holidays. I will report more on the trip when I've recuperated from the relaxation (hard to return to reality!) but I will leave you with these two photos taken from the sliding doors of our room. It was truly right on the beach and beautiful!


4 comments:

Linda M. Cain said...

How wonderfully nice and warm that looks!
Linda

Judy said...

Sniff, sniff! I can smell the ocean and feel the breeze! What a view!

Jaclyn @ themommyrevelation said...

Those photos are beautiful! So glad you had such a great time~ can't wait to hear all about it! See you tomorrow!

Linda Manning Findley said...

Glad you are back safe and sound ... looks like you could really loose yourself there .... Linda F