"Art is my vehicle through life; may we share the ride together." Ron Wickersham

Friday, December 19, 2008

Mexico here we come!

It's finally here - tomorrow we leave for our Christmas week in Mexico! Can you tell I'm excited? The family voted last Christmas to go somewhere special this year instead of presents and all the holiday hoopla. Since my five grown children live all over the US, they have to fly here anyway, so they didn't mind flying just a bit farther. It wasn't a hard decision to go "warm" - the Chicago and New York crowd outvoted everyone on that one! So, Mexico it is. We will be about an hour south of Cancun in a small town called Akumal in a condo and small hotel right on the beach. Now we just hope for good weather!

I'll be offline this entire week but will be back next weekend. I hope everyone has a very blessed and merry Christmas! Enjoy this special time with your families and loved ones!

Adios!

3 comments:

Vicki Chrisman said...

Woo Hoo... fun for you!!! Have a great time.. and a Very Merry Christmas!

Veronica said...

oh my gosh, have the time of your life.

Barb said...

Hope you had a wonderful Christmas!
Luv your blog header!