"Art is my vehicle through life; may we share the ride together." Ron Wickersham

Thursday, December 18, 2008

Where did the week go?

I posted on Monday and now, suddenly, it's Thursday! The days are just flying by! I've been getting Christmas gifts in the mail for out-of-town family, finishing up some handmade gifties for friends and teaching the last of the holiday classes today.

The mailman has been good to me this week. Received a cute little 4"x4" "Christmas card" from an online friend, Jeri. Isn't this the sweetest little image?

And this little snowman (about 4 1/2" high) came from another online friend, Joan. I love the simplicity of this ornament. Thanks girls!




Last night was our little Christmas get-together for Cre8Joy, the gals I teach with. Tracy (owner/designer/teacher), Jaclyn (designer/teacher), Lynn (all-around helper to all) and I gathered for a girls' dinner out. It was such fun to just sit back and relax and chat, rather than our usual rush-around-and-prepare-for-class routine. We also exchanged small gifts and I was so thrilled to get this beautiful canvas from Jaclyn, the huge scissors hanging from Lynn and a sheer album, new Ice Stickles and a very nice bonus check from Tracy packed in this darling felt bag (notice JOY on it!).




1 comment:

Brenda said...

Love those scissors! Sounds like you have been able to have a few relaxing moments. Try and get some rest!