"Art is my vehicle through life; may we share the ride together." Ron Wickersham

Tuesday, December 9, 2008

On the ninth day of Christmas

Shelly Rae Wood gave me this pretty necklace made with a bamboo tile. I believe it's a transfer on the tile, covered with a smooth glossy glaze. Click on her name to go to her blog and find out more about how she made these.


And look at the "cool" package she sent it in. She ironed freezer paper to a snowman napkin to make the "paper." And, have you ever seen a blue candy cane? I like the hanging snowflake and number too. It has been really fun to see how each participant in this swap managed to add the number to their packages - so many creative ideas!Tomorrow (day 10) is when everyone will be opening my gift and after that I will be able to post a picture here.

No comments: