"Art is my vehicle through life; may we share the ride together." Ron Wickersham

Sunday, December 14, 2008

Playing catch up


I've spent the weekend resting from last week's busy schedule and cleaning house. (Not fun, but it had to be done...)
I finished a large Christmas gift/art project which I can't share right now and soldered six more ornaments left over from my 12 Days of Christmas project.
I also made this very quick project for my mom - it was a spur-of-the-moment idea which hit me when I saw these pretty blank notecards in the Michael's $1 bin while checking out. I bought the Just Right monogram stamper awhile ago but hadn't used it yet so I initiated it on this project. I stamped my mom's monogram on cream cardstock, punched it out and layered it on a black scalloped circle cut with the Nestabilities die. Simple, quick and pretty!

No comments: