"Art is my vehicle through life; may we share the ride together." Ron Wickersham

Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Day 8

I'm a day late - no, I didn't forget to open my eighth Day of Christmas goodie, I just didn't have time to post it. So, here is what I received from my good friend, Jeri Aaron, who also happened to be the hostess of this awesome swap. She sent a darling pincushion stuffed into a china tea cup. So sweet! I can tell you this will be staying out year round. Be sure to visit her blog at: www.artfulgathering.typepad.com to see her artwork and, right now, she's posting a different decorated Christmas cake each day.

On another note, I received a comment here on my blog last week from Lorri Lennox from Western Australia (wow, people from all over are actually reading this!) and she gave me this award. I'm not sure what it says exactly, but I'm thinking it's something like "good job."

Be sure to click on her link to visit her blog and read some great posts. I am also going to pass this award on to a few blogs that always inspire me:

Bety at www.iralamija.blogspot.com whose cards are awesome

Roni at www.inkstainswithroni.blogspot.com who posts inumerable tutorials and great techiques

and Kari at www.artsymama.blogspot.com whose blog is pure eye candy!

1 comment:

*Beatriz Jennings* said...

thanks for the award! love your work! ;)