"Art is my vehicle through life; may we share the ride together." Ron Wickersham

Friday, December 12, 2008

Day 11 (yesterday)

I didn't get around to posting yesterday - had a very long teaching day and wasn't good for much afterwards!

But here is the wonderful handmade necklace I received for the "eleventh day of Christmas" from Jean Bennett. Isn't it lovely? I don't think Jean has a blog, but she is in another group with me and does beautiful work.

This is the sweet box Jean made from printed paper. I love the non-traditional holiday colors.
Only one more gift to open...I will open it later today to try to extend the fun just a bit longer! I am going to miss these daily gifts!

And here are some photos of several tags I've been making using different techniques.









No comments: