"Art is my vehicle through life; may we share the ride together." Ron Wickersham

Friday, December 12, 2008

On the twelfth day of Christmas,

there was only one little gift left to open, presented in this cute fabric bag. Virginia Madsen gave me this lovely stitched flower pin. I love it's bright jewel tones and will be wearing this pretty flower on my coat this winter to bring some color to the dreary gray days!

I am so disappointed that this swap is now finished. It has been such fun to anticipate each day and opening wonderful art from very talented women, most of whom I have never met! But, I won't be idle long, as several of us will continue this idea after the holidays with a "14 Days of Valentines" Swap. Can't wait to see one of my favorite symbols - the heart - interpreted by different artists!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Me to Susan - but it was great fun!

Anonymous said...

I'm so glad you like your pin. I saw this fabric recently in my local quilt shop displayed in a quilt. It reminds me of stained glass and I just had to get it!

Nancy B said...

I enjoyed the 12 days of Christmas! I can't wait for the 14 days of Valentine.